It brought me back to the past and I hate it, I hate every single moment of it. Some things really don't ever change, however different the situation. A constant. Not a variable. And you just gotta learn to be realistic and accept it the way it is.
Women must have spunks.
Today's just a bad day. A really bad one. Totally got up on the wrong side of the bed.
Bunny's having diarrhoea and she's shitting all over the floor. I spent two hours clearing her territory and bathing her (and got my clothes stained with her lao sai when I carried her to the bathroom - imagine my disgust). Was so glad when I was done with everything, but surprise, surprise - the moment I let her back into her territory, she started hopping around and shitting everywhere again. So I had to clean up after her every now and then. Sigh, my poor baby girl. I hope she'll recover soon. And sigh, poor me.
And then I found out I got my period only after I was done bathing the little bunny. Meaning my entire shorts was wet, and, well... let your imagination run.
Oh, and hello, menstrual cramps. Nice to meet you again.
And I'm still partially deaf. It's getting really sickening. The ringing sound in my ears is giving me a hard time.
And I'm having a major pimple outbreak.
And very unfortunately, I was being forced to relive history for a brief moment or two.
I thought yesterday was bad enough. Today proved me wrong.
Right, done with my bitter lamentations. In a nutshell? Worst weekend ever.
Gonna have to spend some time alone to think something through.